We’re excited to be hosting a customer experience webinar – ‘Balancing digital harmony: Finding the sweet spot between technology and the human touch for exceptional CX’ – in partnership with The Customer Experience Foundation, on Thursday 26th October at 12noon.
In today’s fast-paced world, the CX and Contact Centre industry faces an exciting challenge – achieving the ideal balance between cutting-edge technology and the irreplaceable human touch of customer service agents and advisors.
In the webinar, we will explore the transformative power of harmonising digitalisation and technology with the empathetic guidance of your frontline teams. It will help you uncover strategies to optimise digital solutions – from AI to automation – while preserving the essential human connection that customers crave.
Our industry-leading experts will share real-world examples, insights, and practical tips to help you create a CX strategy that’s both technologically advanced and deeply human-centred.
Meet the panel:
- Jeremy Mason, Decision Analytics | Director of Service Operations, EMEA & APAC at Experian
- Suzanne Duffy, Head of Customer Service at Papier
- Sheena Haji-Ghassemi, Head of Customer Experience at VIVOBAREFOOT
- Chandni Bhatt, Senior Manager, Member Happiness (CX) at Beauty Pie
- Mike Orlic, Business Development Director at ArvatoConnect
- Nina Marston, Marketing Director at The Customer Experience Foundation
You can register for free to watch the webinar live or on-demand here: https://bit.ly/3LX8hT3