We’ve been named as a finalist for three categories in the UK National Contact Centre Awards 2023, following a year of strong performance with continued growth, senior appointments and a string of new contract wins. This is the second consecutive year that we’ve been shortlisted for these prestigious awards.
The awards which will take place on 19th June, celebrate the talent and achievements of organisations, teams and individuals within the customer service industry.
ArvatoConnect has been shortlisted for the ‘Best Contact Centre Culture – Large’, with Teresa Parbery also being recognised in the ‘Complaints Manager of the Year’ category and Pavitar (Pav) Virdy for ‘Outsourced Contact Centre Manager of the Year’.
Our culture is centred around future shaping, for both our people and the wider world and communities we are located within; and experience making, by ensuring our employees have an environment they can thrive and be 100% themselves in – whether they’re working from home or in the office.
Here are just some of the highlights from the last 12 months:
- We enrolled over 40 employees in apprenticeships, spanning from Level 2 to Level 7 in leadership and management – achieving 83% distinctions or merits and a retention rate of 82%. We also launched our dedicated two-year long graduate scheme
- Our internal-first focus for all vacancies meant 75% of new team manager/senior positions were filled by our own people
- 86% of our employees are now working from home at least one day a week, saying they enjoy reduced travel costs/time and more flexibility
- We’re on track with our commitment to achieving Net Zero emissions by the end of 2030, with all of our offices already using 100% green energy from sustainable sources and achieving zero office waste to landfill
- We’ve prioritised local/SME suppliers, with 85% being SMEs or freelancers
- Our companywide peer nominated and voted awards scheme saw over 130 employees recognised and over £13,000 given out in monetary rewards
We’ve also seen strong engagement across our business with 98% of our employees surveyed feeling that ArvatoConnect is a great or friendly place to work, 92% also agreeing that our workplace culture is accepting of diversity, and 98% saying managerial decisions are fair and balanced
Both Teresa and Pav have been named finalists in the individual categories, with Teresa nominated for her commitment to customers, delivering positive outcomes for complaints and wider support to develop her colleagues. She has headed up a complaints team pilot from its inception, being key to creating and delivering training, selecting and upskilling the right agents, and building the dedicated management information system to monitor performance – all while also completing her Level 5 apprenticeship in Operations Management.
Teresa Parbery, Senior Team Manager, commented:
Pav has been nominated for his role as Operations Manager, where his outstanding management skills have led the team to deliver strong results over the past 12-months including above target satisfaction, first contact resolution, quality and lead generation scores. He has been recognised for everything from building strong relationships with our premium automotive client and his energy and dedication to his team, to his support for recruitment and marketing campaigns and involvement in new business activity. He has also been a proactive subject matter expert for new systems and products, and has been instrumental to supporting key projects such as implementing a new CRM system and payment solution – again while completing a Level 5 Operations Management qualification.
Pav Virdy, Operations Manager, added:
The recognition follows a streak of award success in 2022, with the company winning the Bronze award for ‘Most Effective Employee Engagement Approach’ at the European Contact Centre & Customer Service Awards (ECCCSAs), as well as Silver for ‘Employee Engagement Strategy of the Year’ and Bronze in the ‘Large Contact Centre of the Year’ category at the UK National Contact Centre (UKCCF) Awards. The judges praised our Be 100% You employee engagement strategy, as well as our dedicated awards programme and Big Debate employee forum.
Nathian Carnall, Chief Operating Officer, ArvatoConnect, said:
You can find out more about these awards and a full list of the finalists here. Congratulations to everyone involved and fingers crossed for the awards ceremony!